What Happens After An Abortion?
The Other Side of the Story
Paperback, 152 pages, Page Size: 210 x 140 mm, ISBN: 978-0-9576513-2-6
Abortion is widely accepted but rarely spoken about in our society. One third of women in the UK will have an abortion in their lifetime. What can the experiences of these women tell us about when a human life begins? What happens to women afterwards?
For twenty years Jonathan Jeffes led post-abortion recovery groups through churches in London. Based on his experience, this book aims to address the following questions:
- Why do some women (and men) maintain a powerful connection to a past abortion? What impact does this have?
- What do men think about abortion?
- How can those who maintain an unwelcome connection to a past abortion find healing and restoration?
- How should Christians think about, and respond personally to, the issue?
- How can the church help and support those who have been impacted by a past abortion?
Jonathan Jeffes is a crisis pregnancy counselor and has led post-abortion recovery groups for women and men for over twenty years. He is a regular speaker in churches and theological colleges in the UK and is the author of two books on the subject of abortion.